Lascod Kromotypo 4(25kg) Velmix
Kromotypo 4 is a type-4, color-changing, extra-hard stone with extra-fine granulometry specific for the preparation of total and partial non-removable master models, stumps preparation, metal framework, implants and antagonist models.
Color changing process:
- After mixing water and powder, the compound color turns to yellow.
- When the color turns to pink it is time to cast the model.
- Finally, when the compound color turns back to yellow the model can be removed from the impression.
- The extra-fine granulometry of Kromotypo 4 helps guarantee a fine and homogeneous stone with high resistance to compression, abrasion, and chipping.
Kromotypo 4 is compatible with all impression material and all products for the isolation of plaster against plaster. The working time can be adjusted with Time Out.
- Final color: pastel yellow
- Water/powder ratio: 22 ml/100 g
- Imbibition time: 20 seconds
- Mixing time (manual): 60 seconds
- Mixing time (mechanical): 30 seconds
- Pouring time: 3 minutes
- Setting time: 7 minutes
- Time for separation after setting: 25-30 minutes
- Expansion setting (after 2 hours): 0.08%
- Compressive strength (after 24 hours): 81MPa, 11.740 psi, 828 Kg/cm2
- Rockwell hardness (after 24 hours): 85 HRL
The time scores listed above may vary according to the impression material used.